Beautiful skin is the result of a combination of good genes, clean and low-stress living and working environment, healthy diet, regularly exercise… Additionally, a proper skin care regimen is required. Here are the basic steps toward beautiful and healthy skin:
1. Wash your face and apply toner
2. If desired, use a serum containing antioxidants (such as Green Tea Antioxidant Serum or Idebenone Antioxidant Serum) and eye moisturizer (try Green Tea Facial & Eye Crème). It is necessary to apply these products before sunscreen because they will work together with and improve the effectiveness of the sunscreen’s ability to block free radicals, the main contributor to aging.
3. Protect skin against the sun (this is a must). Try our Vitamin C Daily Protection Moisturizer SPF 30 (7% Vitamin C)
1. Remove make-up, wash face thoroughly and apply toner.
2. Apply serum and/or night moisturizer.
3. Protect eyes with an eye care product if desired (this step is highly recommended, especially for those aged 30+)
Weekly: One or two nights per week when you have time.
1. Remove make-up, cleanse face.
2. Exfoliate or peel your skin
3. Apply toner and put on a facial masque, leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
4. Wash face again and apply toner.
5. Apply serum and/or night moisturizer
6. Protect eyes with an eye care product if desired (this step is highly recommended, especially those aged 30+)
1. Every day: Wash body with warm water and apply a body wash product in a circular motion to the body. Rinse thoroughly.
2. Few times a week: Apply a layer of the body scrub to damp skin, massage in a circular motion on legs, hands, arms, elbows and any part of the body that needs smoothing. Rinse well with warm water and pat dry.
3. Every day: Apply a body moisturizer.