3-IN-1 HYDRATING DAY LOTION SPF 30
Revitalize, moisturize, and protect with this multi-tasking lightweight, easily absorbed hydrating lotion that combines zinc broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection with an exclusive, highly effective brightening complex derived from Kojic, arbutin, bearberry, and licorice root extracts to help reduce the appearance of dark spots, hyper-pigmentation and protect against future damage.
In addition, to help reduce the signs of irritation caused by the sun and to boost the skin’s natural defense system, this brightening sunscreen is also formulated with Aloe, Shea butter, Avocado oil, and vitamin E for their moisturizing, soothing and powerful antioxidants benefits. Great for all skin types.
- Lightweight, easily absorbed brightening broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen
- Provides a powerful shield against UV rays and pollution
- Highly effective brightening complex derived from Kojic, arbutin, bearberry, and licorice root extracts helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyper-pigmentation and protects against future damage
- Enriched with Aloe, Shea butter, Avocado oil, and vitamin E for their moisturizing, soothing and powerful antioxidants benefits
- Provides long-lasting hydration for smooth, supple, and utterly luminous skin
- Great for all skin types.
RECOMMENDED SKIN TYPE
All Skin Types
Use in AM, after cleansing and toning. Gently pat sunscreen all over face & neck. Apply liberally 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply every two hours when being outside or after prolonged swimming and vigorous activities.
Always moisturize your face and neck in upward motions. Moisturizing is important for all skin types. In every step of skin care, always use circular, upward motions with a gentle touch on your face.
For dramatic skin rejuvenation, use an anti-oxidant product under your sunscreen daily.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
EILEEN MAI ® ‘s Beauty Tips
- Sunscreen should be a must on your beauty routine; it should be worn everyday, rain or shine! The UVB ray (causes redness, sunburn on the skin, plays a key role in the development of skin cancer ) may be stronger during summer; but the UVA ray (has long been known to play a major part in skin aging and wrinkling/ photoaging) shines down on us day in and day out all year-round and can penetrate clouds and glass. Thus, you have to apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen every-single-day.
- To increase the effectiveness of your sunscreen and help to protect your skin from the damage of free radicals, we highly recommend using an anti-oxidants serum every morning, right before you apply sunscreen.
- Sunscreen goes on after moisturizer and other skin treatments but before makeup. If you don’t wear any makeup, sunscreen should be the last thing you put on your skin.
- Sunscreen should be applied on dry skin. If you use moisturizer or other skin treatments first, wait about 15 minutes or until skin is completely dry before applying sunscreen.
- Do not mix sunscreen with your moisturizer because that could ruin the effectiveness of the sunscreen’s formulation.
- Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours if you are outdoors for long hours, sweat a lot, or go swimming.
NO Parabens, Phthalates, or Harsh Chemicals.
Fragrance Free, Gluten Free, Cruelty Free. Vegan Formulas.
|Absorbs UV rays from the sun. The molecule absorbs ultraviolet light, protecting skin from the harmful effects of exposure to sunlight.|
|Provides the broadest spectrum protection of any single sunscreen ingredient, blocks both UVA and UVB rays. It is not absorbed into the skin and is recognized as a treatment for calming irritated skin.|
|Kojic, arbutin, bearberry and licorice root extracts||Antioxidant and natural skin brightener, is proven to reduce and prevent the appearance of dark spots and even skin tone|
|Shea butter, Avocado oil, Aloe, Vitamin E||Offers antioxidant protection against damage caused by pollution and sunlight; helps to soothe and moisturize the skin|
For complete list of ingredients, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org