Without containing bismuth oxychloride, EILEEN MAI® Natural Glow! Loose Mineral Powder Blushes are made with pure mica and the highest-quality micro-fine minerals, absolutely no parabens, no fillers, no preservatives and no chemical dyes.
A silky, sheer formula that’s easy to apply, very blendable and long-wearing. EILEEN MAI® Natural Glow! Loose Mineral Powder Blushes create a subtle color definition to your cheeks that will add a radiant glow for a natural, healthy look you can see.
Available in 4 gorgeous shades:
Enchantment, Innocence, Fairytale, Bewitching.
Net Wt. 0.18 oz (5 g)
- Cleanse the face and moisturize.
- Apply foundation, eye color and lipstick. While blush is usually your second-to-last makeup step (before powder), you should experiment with what works best for you. Some makeup artists like to apply blush BEFORE foundation for a more “natural” look.
- Use a professional full brush, but don’t use the same brush you use for your powder.
- Shake a little blush into the lid of your container, use a large soft brush, tap off any excess using the side of the jar.
- Look into the mirror and smile. This helps you figure out where the “apple” of your cheek is.
- Since you want a healthy flush, it’s best to apply blush only to apples of your cheeks. Keep color light and blended.
- If you’ve gone a bit too heavy on the powder blush, a bit of translucent powder over it will calm it down.
- Finish your look with a sweep of EILEEN MAI Natural Silky Skin Translucent Setting Powder.
- Less is more. When using any mineral foundation, it is easy to apply too much. Just use a little bit at first and you can always add more.
NO Parabens, Phthalates, Lead, Talc, Dyes, Mineral Oil or Chemical.
Bismuth Free, Gluten Free, Cruelty Free. Vegan Formulas.
Proudly Made in the USA.
Ingredients: Mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, may contain ultramarine blue, manganese violet.